Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bloggers profile (Students)

Jainub Khanam










My name is Jainub Khanam. I live in Dhaka. I was born in Chittagong district in 1978. My village name is Forhadabad. My date of birth is 3rd January.

I have finished my study in Chittagong. I have passed my S.S.C exam in 1994 from Nazirhat Girl's High School. I have passed H.S.C in 1996. I passed B.A in 1999 from Nazirhat Degree College. I got first class from all boards.

My mother's name Mrs. Jabeda Khatun and she is a housewife. My father died before three years. I have three brothers and 1 sister.

I am married. My husband is a service holder and I have two daughters. I am happy with my family. I like my father-in-law and mother-in-law. My favorite song is Islamic song. I don't watch t v program. I also like ha-do-do and football games.

My favorite person is Prophet Hazrat Mohammad (Sl) and my dear father. My favorite books are Behesti Jeour and Bokhari Sharif. My favorite News papers are Daily Sangram and Noya Diganta. I want to be a good mother.


Sonia Jahan











My name is Sonia Jahan. I was born in Dhaka. I live in Malibag Chowdhury Para. I am thirteen years old. I am a student of class seven. My school’s name is Khilgoan Govt Coloney. My father’s name is Fazlul Haqque Shardar. He is a farmer and he lives in village. My mother’s name is Fulmoti Begum. She is a house wife.

I have four brothers and two sisters. I came to Nari Jibon to develop my English and computer skills. My future plan is I want to be a good teacher. My hobby is reading books. My favorite color is white.

I wish I will be able to develop my skills after finishing English and Computer courses here. Now I am attending in English class only. I will admit in computer section after finishing English course.

I like Nari Jibon very much. To me it is the best organization for girls and women. I also like the teacher very much.

No comments: