Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bloggers profile (Students)

Salma Akter








"I am Salma Ater. I am 26 years old. I was born on 30th June 1980 in Dhaka. I have five members in my family. They are my father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, my husband and my only son.

I passed Secondary School Certificate in 1995 and Higher Secondary Certificate in 1998 and B. Sc Degree in 2000. My favorite place is Cox’s Bazaar. Listening song is my hobby.

I informed about Nari Jibon from one of my relatives. Now I am a student of Nari Jibon in computer and English.

I knew about blogsite for the first time after coming at Nari Jibon. It’s a new part of our life and it’s a very interesting subject too. Through this blog site we can share our culture and peoples life to other countries. As a new writer I am trying my best to write something.

The most important part in this organization is the Nari Cyber Café. That is only for girls and women. They can practice their learning lessons and browse here. I am really happy to be a part of Nari Jibon Project. "



Nurunnahar Islam Munni









"My name is Nurunnahar Islam Munni. I have five family members in my family. They are my brother, sister, my parents and I. My birth place is Dhaka. I was born at Malibagh Chowdhuripara.

I passed Secondary School Certificate in 2007. Now I am doing Higher Secondary Certificate. Beside this I am doing computer and English course at Nari Jibon.

My favorite place is my native village. My hobby is reading any kinds of books and traveling in any historical places. In future I want to do business.

Nari Jibon is a nice organization. Here women and girls can develop their alternative skills to make their lives established. The blogsite is a new and interesting topic for me. I try to share my thoughts, culture, and natural beauty with other people and countries through the blog writing.

Here we have a Nari Cyber Café. Only women and girls can use this Cyber Café. Students can practice their learning lessons in their free time and can browse Internet. I like it very much and browse here if I get free time."

No comments: