Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Miss You A Lot !!!

By Sherin Sultana


You are engaged with me in different ways. So.......

I miss you at the cool morning, exhausted noon and the quite night.
I miss you when my mind fills with pleasure.
I miss you when I wish to go out for a walk.
I miss you when Krishnochura blooms.
I miss you when I wish to make a rickshaw ride.
I miss you at the moon-lit-night when I desire to gossip.
I miss you when it rains. I miss you when I sit on soft grass.
I miss you when I look at the enormous sky.
I miss you when I ride on a rickshaw.
I miss you when I make a long journey by bus.
I miss you at Pohela Falgun, Pohela Boishakh and on Valentines Day.
I miss you if I fall in any bad situation.
In the bus, if anyone tries to sit close to me, then I miss you so much.
If I fall in any big problem but I can’t solve that and if I expect help from others then I miss you.
I miss you when I see a couple.
I miss you when I feel sad.
I miss you when I become sick.
I miss you when I feel lonely.
I miss you when I stay alone.
I miss you when I close my eyes.
I miss you also at the time of joys and sorrows.

I feel you so much so that I miss you in every time and every moment.
I want to know - do you feel me in the same way? I wish you feel me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good, I like it, especially from abroad.